ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE YOU BID, PURCHASE OR CREATE A LISTING!
PLEASE NOTE: A Bid Deposit is not required for this site. Terms of each listing are stipulated in the description of the listing. If no terms are posted in the description of the listing, each listing is subject to the terms listed here.
Registration is not possible until you accept the terms listed below!! Use of the website also constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions set forth by Wildlife Buyer, LLC for use with this website even if the terms change. User also agrees that terms and conditions may change at any time without notice and that user is bound contractually by these terms and conditions even if they change from the user's acceptance date!!! Failure to comply will result in legal action, fines, and restriction of your account. Ownership of each item changes hands at the closing of each successful listing from seller to buyer. A user who is high bidder agrees that they will be contractually obligated to pay for the listing and that purchaser assumes all risk of loss or accident. Title to the item(s) listed pass upon initial tender of payment and the risk of loss is assumed by buyer at that time as well. Any subsequent stop-payment on a check, money order, or dispute of charges on a credit card will be forwarded to the Real County District Attorney or Real County Attorney's office for prosecution to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Wildlife Buyer, LLC will also be referred to as "Auctioneer" and/or WLB.
BIDDER VERIFICATION “PLEASE NOTE”: The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Wildlife Buyer, LLC will reject the registration and bidding activity will be terminated. A penalty fee of up to $5000 will be imposed for providing false information, and prosecution will result. All registration information the bidder provides to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, also known as "Auctioneer", shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during a listing. If a bidder’s account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing, there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidder’s account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
AUCTION BID DEFAULT: In the event that a high bidder fails to submit payment, or a method of payment that is not redeemable in full as stipulated in the payment terms, the high bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $250.00 per listing that is in default, and there will also be an additional 25% of the purchased price per listing default fee applied to the buyer’s account. Civil action will occur, and additional default remedies are reserved by Wildlife Buyer, LLC and the Seller.
VEHICLE TITLE TRANSFERS: "When Applicable to the website" The Fee for the Title Transfer "for each vehicle" will be $200.00 for a Private Individual and $100.00 for a Licensed Auto Dealer. PLEASE NOTE: The high bidder will be emailed an electronic invoice for electronic funds transfer. Sales Tax will be charged unless the winning bidder has and presents their current, and valid, tax resale certificate (and Auto Dealers License If Purchasing Titled Items). You will not be charged sales tax if you have your certificate showing that you are a Farmer or Rancher and the Equipment will be used for Farming or Ranching. You can email documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy of these certificates to 830-232-6227.
1. PAYMENT: User agrees that payment for purchases must be made immediately after an auction is considered successful by the high bidder. Payment must be made by cash, direct deposit, bank certified check, Zelle or digital check image sent by email or text made payable to Wildlife Buyer, LLC., unless otherwise noted in a specific listing’s terms and conditions. Credit cards are not an acceptable method of payment and are not accepted by Wildlife Buyer, LLC as a form of payment for listings. Any Buyer who does not pay for their item(s) won by 5PM of a listing’s successful closing date will be in default. The item will be re-sold, and the buyer will be restricted from the WLB site. A $250 default fee per listing will be added to buyer’s account if buyer does not pay for listings for which a user is high bidder by 5PM on the day that the listing is purchased. Ownership of all listings changes hands from the seller to the buyer at the close of the listing if the listing was deemed successful. A user who is high bidder or purchases a listing agrees that they will be contractually obligated to purchase the listing. Title to the item(s) listed pass upon the completion of a listing and the listing being deemed successful. Any subsequent stop-payment on a check, money order, or dispute of charges on a credit card will be forwarded to the Real County District Attorney or Real County Attorney's office for prosecution to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any listing that is sold on the Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Auction Site will require a 100% payment to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller of the listing item before the buyer gains possession of the item, (Buyer paying seller must be approved by Wildlife Buyer, LLC.) unless other arrangements have been made by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller. A collection agency will be contacted if the buyer or seller does not make payment within the time allotted above. Any shipping or extra fees incurred by the buyer will be due at the time of pick up or delivery. Animals consigned and sold must be captured and ready for delivery within 16 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been agreed upon between buyer and seller. If the buyer or seller cannot agree upon a delivery time, it will be up to Wildlife Buyer to decide if any default has occurred. All consignments not paid for as stipulated will be sold to the next highest bidder or relisted for sale. The buyer of an item on this site will be responsible for paying sales tax if applicable. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. All sales will be charged a sales tax unless the buyer can provide their agriculture tax I.D. exemption number for items that qualify for exemption, or the items being sold are exempt from any state sales tax. The sales tax to be charged on a taxable item will be determined by the state in which the item is sold and will reflect that state’s sales tax rate. Seller will be responsible for submitting any sales tax collected by Wildlife Buyer, LLC to the applicable state. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. will collect a seller’s fee, along with any other fees incurred by the seller, from the total winning bid amount before payment is made to the seller. If consigned items sell and the consignor cannot deliver the items to the buyer, the seller will still owe a seller’s commission fee to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Sellers will pay the commission fee of the sale to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. no later than 7 days after the auction has ended. If the seller’s commission fee has not been collected in the 7day required period of payment, the seller will be subject to a 15% additional FEE on the commission or the total sale of the item at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
2. Guarantee: Wildlife Buyer does offer a guarantee on some listings. See #22 in these terms for an explanation of the guarantee. No warranty is expressed or implied for any listing. The descriptions of items appearing in a listing and in advertising prior to this sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner or Auctioneer concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty either expressed or implied. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. We are not responsible for the actions the sellers/buyers take before, during, and after the auction, typographical errors, misprints, loss of merchandise/money, damage or failure of equipment, due to your visit to this auction site. Use of this site is at your own risk, and content is presented 'As-Is'. All user contact shall be through Wildlife Buyer, LLC. website mail system, the office, or the seller/buyer shall be subject to a $100.00 penalty at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
3. INVOICE RECEIPT: Buyer will be furnished an electronic invoice at the conclusion of a listing sent to email on file for the registered user. The invoice can also be found immediately after an auction closes within the buyer’s "MY ACCOUNT" tab area under "INVOICES." User agrees that he or she are contractually obligated to pay the invoice immediately after the auction closes/ same day and only Wildlife Buyer, LLC can decide otherwise.
4. REMOVAL: Merchandise, which include animals, becomes the full responsibility of buyer at time of change of ownership and title transfer. Buyer assumes all risk of loss, damage, or death to property even while property is in seller’s care or auctioned premises. Owner and Auctioneer agree that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a period of time following the sale, but feed charges per animal may be applied to the buyer for animals starting the day after the buyer has won the listing. Animal feed charges will be based on size. An animal which weighs under 100 pounds will incur a $5.00 per head/ per day charge, and an animal which weighs 100 or more pounds will incur a $10.00 per head/ per day charge. If no pickup, delivery, or feed charge has been agreed upon by both buyer and seller in writing by text or email, the feed charges will begin the day after the sale or close of a successful listing. Animals not removed from sale facilities in 3 days after the auction ends will incur a stall fee of $100 per stall being used and another $100 will be applied to buyer after each week that the animal is not picked up, plus any applicable feed charges unless another agreement is reached in writing by buyer and seller. Any animal that is located at Wildlife Buyer, LLC. holding facility in Leakey Texas, or any seller’s facility, will incur FEED CHARGES 24 HOURS after the auction ends. Any buyer who asks Wildlife Buyer, LLC to arrange for delivery of their animals will sign a Waiver of Liability. This liability will only be filled out one time per customer and will be in effect indefinitely. If Wildlife Buyer, LLC. is asked to arrange shipping of any purchases, Wildlife Buyer LLC., and any of their representatives will not be responsible for the injury or death of shipped items. Once Wildlife Buyer is asked to arrange shipment of any purchases by a buyer the contracted person doing the shipping works for the buyer and all liability for loss, damage or death of the property is assumed by the buyer. If a 24-Hour guarantee has been activated by a buyer for items within a seller’s facility, the guarantee ends once purchased items enter the delivery equipment contracted by the buyer or Wildlife Buyer, LLC. for the buyer. Buyer also understands that buyer will be responsible for any damages to delivery equipment such as trucks and trailers due to poor road conditions or overgrown trees or brush on buyer’s property. Buyer will not be liable for damages to equipment prior to entering or after leaving the destination property. Damages to equipment needs to be witnessed by the person responsible for receiving purchases prior to any equipment leaving the destination property. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is subject to a listing-by-listing basis, unless posted otherwise, or other arrangements made. Any item or items not removed within 3 business days from the conclusion date of the auction will be considered abandoned and will be resold. Buyer also agrees that all sales are as is, where is and that there is no guarantee against sickness, accident or death. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. act as agents only and assume no risk to or loss of property or misrepresentation of items sold. Removal of any successful listing shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser. THE BUYER AGREES THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR LOADING, PICKING UP, OR SHIPPING OF THEIR ITEMS FROM THE LISTING SITE. If a buyer is unable to accept delivery or pick up because of interstate transport requirements, the seller nor Wildlife Buyer, LLC. shall be responsible for refund, adjustment, or under any obligation to hold item(s). It is the Buyer's responsibility to know their state's entry requirements before bidding on an item.
5. Adjustments and Modifications: Errors in estimates of merchandise inventory will be adjusted prior to removal, but no adjustment will be made after merchandise or animals have been removed from the premises or after the removal date set by Auctioneer, whether the property has been removed or not. Auctioneer reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of a listing sale. Auctioneer’s decision about any sale items or terms is final.
6. Resale: Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within 24 hours of a listing’s closing date. Failure to pay for items won on this online site will result in a $250.00 fee for expenses of resale, collection, and damages resulting from the resale. Legal action and legal fees may also result from a non-payment action by buyer. If a seller brings an item for sale to the Wildlife Buyer facility, and the item does not sell for any reason, the seller has the option to list the item for a two-day auction with no reserve, or the seller can pick the item up and pay WLB for any feed, stall fees, and a 10% P.O. fee of the highest bid on each listing that did not sell. This only applies to animals that are in the Wildlife Buyer Leakey Facility or any other designated Wildlife Buyer facility.
7. Disputes Between Bidders: If a dispute arises between bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding or designate a buyer. Auctioneer’s designation of the buyer shall be final.
8. Injury, Damage and Indemnification: - Website user acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by user or his agent to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, or Seller(s). User further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Auctioneer (Wildlife Buyer, LLC) and Seller(s) harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, any property damage incurred during property removal, any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses related thereto, in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by user of this Contract or any use by user of the website sale or as a result of a dispute with another user.
9. AGENT ONLY: Wildlife Buyer, LLC is acting as agent for the Seller/Owner only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties, accidents, injury, or death of property.
10. Contractual Agreement: All users agree that if they are high bidder, or purchase any listing, that this constitutes a contractual agreement to pay for the listing using the appropriate method of payment described in these terms. This contract constitutes a binding agreement between user, buyer, and Wildlife Buyer, LLC until terminated only by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Only Wildlife Buyer, LLC., also referred to as “Auctioneer”, has the right to terminate user or any agreement with user at any time, without notice, in auctioneer’s sole discretion. If bidder or user dissatisfaction occurs with a listing sale in any way, user agrees that their only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction website. Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate bidder registration, use of the website and impose limits on certain features of the website or restrict a user’s access to, or use of, any part or the entire website without notice. Legal action and or fines may also be imposed on a user that has been terminated. If a bidder’s account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing, there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidders account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
11. Providing False Information, not honoring your bid, or creating another account to avoid account restrictions: You will be terminated and permanently banned from our site, and information about you and the devices that you used to access our site will be submitted to law enforcement and collection agencies, if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact or payment information. You will be permanently banned from our site if you are the successful buyer, or high bidder, and you do not honor your contractual agreement to purchase a listing. Furthermore, if you do not honor your agreement to purchase, or provide false information, a penalty fee will be imposed, and legal action will result. If a bidders account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidder’s accounts, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a registered user knowingly bids for a user who is banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC. prosecution and account restrictions may apply as well as a $5000 fine.
12. Privacy: Information gathered on Wildlife Buyer users is only used for conducting business between our users and Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Any use of user’s information by anyone for reasons other than conducting business for, or with, Wildlife Buyer LLC. is strictly prohibited and legal action will result for anyone violating these terms.
13. HOLD HARMLESS: Wildlife Buyer, LLC will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means whatsoever, therefore we cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as our website could be interfered with by means out of our control. User acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, re-start the bidding after a malfunction and re-sell any items that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
14. MAILING LISTS: We use email mailing lists to notify our customers about online and live listings. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply send us an email telling us to remove you from the mailing list, or unsubscribe using the designated button on the email, and we will promptly remove your email from such mailings.
15. BIDDING: Placing a bid, or purchasing a listing, is a binding contract between you and the seller, and the bid or purchase cannot be retracted by anyone other than Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to pay for the item(s) at the said price you indicated as your bid, along with any applicable government fees or taxes. Placing a bid on this site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal, and prosecution will result. If you don't pay for the purchased items immediately after the close of a successful listing, Wildlife Buyer, LLC. reserves the right to relist or resell the items. All bids placed on this site are considered real and in effect, even if you do not win, or are the highest bidder, until all items are delivered. If a bid is placed in error the Wildlife Buyer office must be contacted by verbal communication no later than 12 hours before the listing, for which the bid was placed in error, closes. The Bidder then must send an email or text stating what the bidder intended the bid to be. If there is a bid in dispute withinin 12 hours of a listing closing there will be a $50 BID RETRACTION FEE imposed on bidder to correct the issue as long as the listing has not closed. Any bidding error reported verbally and in writing for auctions closing beyond 12 hours of auction closing will incur a $25 BID RETRACTION FEE. If there is a bid dispute after a listing closes and bidder cannot prove wrongdoing, then bidder must pay for the listing and the listing can be relisted on the auction and resold. If a registered user calls the office and asks staff to place a bid on a listing for user, the office will need written permission to do so with detailed instructions for amount and listing number. A $25 charge per listing will be incurred by registered user for this action by office staff. The owners of property sold through this website reserve the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose upon approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a bid is placed within 45 seconds of a listing closing, an additional 45 seconds will be added to the remaining time on the clock to allow other bidders to rebid. A bid placed within the last few minutes of a listing’s closing time in an attempt to win an item without giving the winning bidder time to rebid (called snipe bidding) is not allowed. A bidder is given a chance for the system to enter a proxy bid in their behalf or to receive an email that they have been outbid and a chance to sign back in and bid again if they so wish. If a bidder cannot do so within the closing deadline, the listing will close, and a buyer is determined. Just as a bidder has a chance to bid again in a live auction, we also allow a bidder a chance to rebid if they have been outbid. Use our proxy bidding system if you do not wish to keep re-entering a bid and waiting for the closing of a particular listing. If any user bids on their own listing or property and ends up winning the listing, the user will have to pay a 10% fee on the final bid as a P.O. fee. If a bidder’s account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing, there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidder’s account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a bidder’s account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing, there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidder’s accounts, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a registered user knowingly bids for a user who is banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC. prosecution and account restrictions may apply as well as a $5000 fine.
16. Endangered Species - The offer for sale is only in the state (or country) of origin for any animals, or parts thereof, that are listed on the US endangered species list, or cites. Sale of these animals, or parts thereof, is also under the condition all parties obtain any and all necessary permits and documentation required to buy or sell these animals or parts thereof.
17. Auction Items - Consigner of items for sale states that, he or she owns, or has the legal right to sell, all items listed for sale. Purchasers and sellers of items agree to not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC liable for items sold by a consigner without the legal right to sell. If a consignment is made without the right to sell, then prosecution and fines may result for the consigner of these items. If an item sells and the seller cannot deliver the purchased items to the buyer, the seller will still owe a seller’s fee from the total sale price of items sold to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a buyer contacts a seller about animals that are not listed on the auction site, it could cause the buyer to be suspended from the site and a penalty up to $5,000.00. Items consigned and sold are to be delivered within 14 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been made between buyer and seller. Consigners of items agree that once a listing has started to not to close or end the listing early. If a listing is closed or ended early by a seller, the seller will owe a $100.00 fee payable to Wildlife Buyer and at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Sellers enter into a legally binding contract with Wildlife Buyer, LLC., once a listing item has been posted to the WildlifeBuyer.com site, to let the consigned item run until the closing date originally listed in the listing start and closing date details. No listing can be ended early, without approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Penalties for ending an auction early are upon the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Penalties include a 10% fee of the amount of the last bid that will be paid by the seller that ended the auction listing. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to a Wildlife Buyer Barn and does not sell their animal(s) the seller is responsible for paying Wildlife Buyer feed charges plus 10% of the last or highest bid. The feed charges are listed above. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to Wildlife Buyer Barn and sets a reserve on their animal(s) and the animal(s) does not meet their specified reserve, or buys back the animal, the Seller will owe Wildlife Buyer 10% of the last bid on the animal(s). Seller will also owe Wildlife Buyer feed charges. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to a Wildlife Buyer facility and sells their animal(s), the seller will not have to pay a feed charge. **Note: If the Seller bids on their own listing and ends up being the high bidder of the listing, the seller will pay the 10% seller fee of the final high bid to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Seller agrees that if a Wildlife Buyer Guarantee is activated on a seller’s listing that is eligible for the guarantee that seller assumes risk of death or injury as per the Wildlife Buyer Guarantee terms, and that seller will not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC. responsible for injury or death. Seller also agrees that Wildlife Buyer, LLC. can decide which listing items are or are not eligible for guarantee, and if terms have been met by the buyer.
18. Listing Requirements- Wildlife Buyer, LLC has the right to edit any listing and determine length of auction for animals in the WLB Leakey facility. All listings posted may not contain any personal contact information. Any animals brought to the Wildlife Buyer facilities with a reserve price set or a starting bid price set will be charged a feed charge per animal per day (FEED CHARGES WILL BE INCURRED ON THE DATE OF ARRIVAL UNTIL THE DATE OF DEPARTURE) and will be charged a 10% fee on the highest bid of each animal that DOES NOT SELL. Any items for sale must be listed as an auction or fixed price sale. Classifieds cannot contain items for sale. Classifieds can only contain a description of information or services which are being sought after for free.
19. Caged Mammals - Sale of any mammal not considered hoofstock must be accompanied by the sellers USDA Permit Number and any other documentation if required by law.
20. Medicated/Drugged Animals - Any user/buyer that bids on a listing item needs to make sure they read the listing description. Any medicated or drugged animals in any listing should have specific instructions. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. is not responsible for any injury or death resulting in consumption or handling of animals that have been medicated or drugged by a user who purchases, sells, consumes, or lists a listing for sale.
21. Interference - Interference is considered to be discussions of any kind not pertaining to a current listing or trying to manipulate in any way a listing’s closing or side deals of any kind. If a Wildlife Buyer user interferes with a listing that is not theirs in any way, they will be banned from the auction site and fined $500.00 for each listing a user interfered with.
22. Wildlife Buyer Guarantee - Most listings are eligible for the Wildlife Buyer guarantee. Those listings that are not eligible will be sold as is. Listings eligible for Wildlife Buyer guarantee will be granted the Wildlife Buyer guarantee on the condition that buyer pays for that listing by 3 P.M. on the day that the listing closes. If the Buyer does not pay by 3 P.M. on the day that the listing(s) closes, the guarantee is null and void. Guarantee covers only death while items are in possession of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. until 1PM the day after a listing closes. Guarantee does not cover escape, injury or death during the loading process. Removal of any property is at the risk and liability of the buyer. If death occurs during the period described, or before 1PM the day after the listing closes, the Buyer will be reimbursed 75% of the purchase price. WLB Guarantee ends as soon as any items are in the process of being removed from the facility or the 24-HOUR period expires. If Wildlife Buyer LLC. is asked to arrange for a contracted delivery to ship any purchases, Wildlife Buyer LLC., and any of their representatives, will not be responsible for the injury or death of shipped items. Once Wildlife Buyer is asked to arrange for a contracted driver and trailer to ship any purchases by a buyer, the contracted driver works for the buyer and all liability for death or damage is assumed by the buyer during transportation of items. If a Wildlife Buyer guarantee has been activated by a buyer for items within a seller’s facility, the guarantee ends at 1PM the day after the listing closes or once purchased items begin the removal process. Buyer also understands that buyer will be responsible for any damages to delivery equipment such as trucks and trailers due to poor road conditions or overgrown trees or brush on buyer’s property. Buyer will not be liable for damages to equipment prior to entering or after leaving the destination property. Damages to equipment need to be witnessed by person responsible for receiving purchases prior to any equipment leaving the destination property. Seller agrees that if a Wildlife Buyer Guarantee is activated on a sellers listing, that seller assumes risk of death as per the Wildlife Buyer Guarantee terms, and that seller will not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC. responsible for a death. Seller also agrees that Wildlife Buyer, LLC. can decide which listing items are or are not eligible for guarantee, and if terms have been met by the buyer. Buyer also agrees that Wildlife Buyer, LLC can decide if the terms of Guarantee have been met by the buyer.
23. Seller Agreement - Seller agrees that animals listed on the Wildlife Buyer LLC auction site will be at the liability of the seller during the duration of the auction and during a 24-Hour period after the auction closes while in the seller’s facility or the Wildlife Buyer LLC facility under the terms of the Wildlife Buyer Guarantee. The seller also agrees to not hold Wildlife Buyer LLC or a buyer responsible for an animal that dies within 24 hours after a listing closes while that animal is still located at the Wildlife Buyer, LLC facility or the seller’s facility, but once the animal is removed, or the 24 hours expires from the close of the listing, the buyer purchase becomes the responsibility and the liability of the buyer and all liability for the animals health, injury, or death, becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Seller agrees that there will be a seller fee of 10% for a listing posted on the website that is at the Wildlife Buyer Leakey facility and Seller also agrees that there will be a 10% seller fee of the highest bid for a listing that does not sell due to a reserve, or the seller being the high bidder as a P.O. fee. Seller also agrees that if he sells an item from his location and posts or lists an item themselves, there will be a 7% seller fee for successful listings and a 5% seller fee for an unsuccessful listing due to a reserve or high bid placed by seller.
24. Claims for refund or credit - Claims for a refund or credit due to any situation must be submitted in writing either by text or email to Wildlife Buyer, LLC no later than 24 hours after a listing closes by a registered user. Registered user of the Wildlife Buyer, LLC. website agree that any and all decisions about a claim or credit by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. is final and user will not contest the decision.